I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Friday, May 17, 2013

Taste of Home Best Loved Recipes: 1485 Favorites from the World's #1 Food & Entertaining Magazine



Taste of Home Best Loved Recipes: 1485 Favorites

by


So, I'm not as keen on this cookbook as I was on another of Taste of Home's cookbooks - the Cooking School Cookbook.
This cookbook as a zillion recipes - many I would make, too - but the layout isn't as appealing to me. And all the photographs of the dishes are clumped together pages and pages after the recipe appears. I would rather have the photos with the recipe, so I don't have to keep flipping back and forth between the two. Awkward.
But other than that, the cookbook is literally overflowing with recipes. I did like how there were actual reader comments that were included. That gives the recipes a bit of down-to-earth hominess, like your neighbor is recommending the recipe to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment