I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The House of Power

The House of Power (Atherton #1)

by





I've had this book on my to-read list for like 2 years, and I finally got around to it. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised. It had just about everything I was looking for: adventure, a touch of sci-fi, some creepy creatures, secrets and revelations, no swearing or sex. Just a great book for older kids and even teens. And there was no love story - which was a huge plus. Those sure get old after you read them a zillion times.
I can recommend to anyone who is in the mood for suspense and adventure. I may read this one to my kids for a bedtime story.

No comments:

Post a Comment