I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Friday, May 2, 2014

Rivers of Fire

Rivers of Fire (Atherton #2)

by




I picked this up immediately after finishing the first book in this trilogy, The House of Power, because I liked that one so much.
This one didn't disappoint. It was nice and short, too, which was perfect. I don't know if I could take anymore Cleaners mayhem.
It was a great adventure book, with flavors of Jules Verne rippled generously throughout.

There are some gruesome deaths and some themes that might disturb little ones, but I can recommend this book to kids older than 8.

I will likely pick up the third book to complete this trilogy, but honestly this book wraps up the story of Atherton pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment