I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Monday, June 2, 2014

Into the Still Blue


Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3)

by


Published Jan. 28, 2014 by HarperCollins

Finally! I got to finish this trilogy. My life can continue.

Since it had been a while since I read #2 in the trilogy, it took me a while to catch up on what had previously happened. You know how some books have the book equivalent of TV shows' "Previously Seen on ..." before the books starts to get you reacquainted with plot and characters? This book would have benefited by having that.

But it's not too bad. There aren't a gazillion characters you have to remember. And the plots pretty simple.

The one thing that bugged me about the ending and their journey to the Still Blue is the abruptness in which they found their destination. It was so easy! After 2.5 books touting the difficulty of the way, everything was so simple.

And what really bugged me was how Cinder was treated. I'm not giving anything away here. You'll have to read the book and find out, but I HATED what happened to him!!

There was a bit of teen sex that was glossed over, but little to no swearing. There also is a bit of gory violence and a few torture scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment