I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Monday, October 27, 2014

Endless

Endless (The Violet Eden Chapters #4)

by


Published Aug. 28, 2012 by Hachette

Can I just say that if this was the last book in this series, I would have seriously had to hurt someone. The ending TOTALLY sucked. I was so bummed the entire rest of the day, because for some reason I thought that this was the end. Luckily I got on Goodreads to check. Whew. Disaster averted!

As it is, I still have mixed feelings about this installment in the Violet Eden series. Some good things happened. Some bad things happened. There still was all the violence and sexual tension that appear in the previous books. And some significant things happened and knowledge shared. But what's next?


I suppose the "financier" will have something to do with the next book - obviously. There was a huge fat question mark floating above his head at the end of the book.


I'm just happy that there is another book. Although, I'm hoping Number 5 is the last. There's only so much I can take, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment